Who has the best water filters in Denver Colorado? Chuck, The Water Man has water filters for most applications. Tell us what you want to achieve by aquiring a water filter. We can help you get there. Our exclusive line of 3M water filters is second to none in the industry. Let us help you with your water quality improvement.
Click here to: Jump to our Testimonial & Ratings page.
Water Softener Service
by: Chuck, The Water Man
There are lots of water softener companies out there. Most of them focus on selling new water softeners. We call them “Sellers”. Sellers will usually repair their own brand of water softener if it’s not too old. They may frequently advertise that they will “service all makes & models”. But the overriding goal is to sell a new water softener to replace your old one. They are simply not educated in a variety of equipment. They have little (or no) experience with other equipment. And they want to bring in the big bucks from your bank account to theirs that comes with their new equipment sales. All in all, the Sellers have no interest in repairing your old water softener.
Not all water softener companies are Sellers. There are a few companies that have made themselves into experts on many brands of water softeners. They can repair most any system or optimize (tune up) the water softener you already have. We call them “Fixers”. Although professional Fixers are rare in the water softener industry, if you find one, they may save you big money. Most repairs cost less than $300. That’s a fraction of the cost of a new one. Many service calls are under $100. A good Fixer may not only fix the problem you know about, but may prevent future problems that would cost you even more money. Please understand that even a Fixer may have to give you bad news. While most repairs are simple & inexpensive, others can approach (or even exceed) the cost of a new machine. A Fixer should explain your choices & costs before they get to a point of charging you for more than the initial service charge. On occasion, purchasing a new water softener makes more sense than pouring money into the old one. But you should always get to make that choice.
How do you tell the difference between a Seller & a Fixer ?
- Sellers usually contact you through an unsolicited phone call. An “appointment setter” (telemarketer), will call to set an appointment for a “free water test” or “evaluation” of your existing water softener.
- Fixers usually receive a call initiated by you requesting service on your water softener.
- Sellers will suggest an appointment time that ensures all decision makers are home. They know they will be trying to sell you an overpriced water softener. They know you will want to talk it over. They know your spouse will laugh at you if you tell them you want to buy a multi-thousand dollar water softener. They know the only chance of selling it is if you both see the demonstration. They will say something like: “Will that be a good time for both you & your husband?”
- Fixers are intending to fix the unit and charge you for a short service call. All a fixer needs is access to the water softener. That’s it… easy. A fixer will set the appointment for anytime that is good for the customer & his/her schedule.
The Actual Visit to Your Home
- Sellers will arrive with a Brief Case kind of thing. They may refer to it as a “portable laboratory” or a “test kit”. Make no mistake… It is a Demonstration Kit ! You are about to start down a 3 hour sales demonstration and sales pitch path. He/She is here to sell something.
- Fixers will arrive with a screw driver, a small pair of pliers, a clip board and maybe a small tool bag. He will usually have a small pouch with some testers in it. He/She is here to fix something.
- The Seller will usually go to the sink and ask if your spouse is home. He/She will start to set up their Demo Kit. If your spouse does not show up, the Seller will try to reschedule for a “more convenient time”.
- The Fixer will usually go to the basement and ask to see the water softener. He/ She will begin work to diagnose & fix the problem.
- The Seller, after 2 to 3 hours of demonstration & salesmanship at the kitchen table, will exhaust all possible schemes to “close the sale” during this 1st visit. These schemes will include everything from little stories intended to sway you & calls back to the office for “special deals” to a variety of “one time good deals” for you to make you decision on the spot. They may give you a price tag ranging from $3K all the way up to $7K. Believe me… the asking price in not indicative of quality. It only indicates what they think they can get from you. They may push a “Low Monthly Payment” of only $90.00 per month. It is unlikely you will live long enough to pay it off. They tend to stay at it until a sale is made or they are asked to leave. The last half hour of this process becomes a very uncomfortable high pressure situation for most consumers.
- The Fixer will fix the softener, or fill you in on the details. He/She will complete a service order and ask for the appropriate amount of money… usually $150 to $200. Sometimes a little more. Sometimes a little less. Then He/She will leave with a smile and move on to the next service call on the schedule. The Fixer is usually at your home for less than an hour.
Many people enjoy having a water softener. It feels luxurious to bath in. It has many other advantages & benefits around the house. But it will never feel good if some salesman pushes you into it. You will never get over the feeling that you got…. Sold by a “smooth talker” and paid way too much money. Take your time, do your homework and make a good decision for you & your family. Good Luck ! Click here to: Jump to our Testimonial & Ratings page.
Who sells water Filters in Denver Colorado ? Chuck The Water Man carries water filters for just about every application in residential or commercial markets. If you need a water filter but don’t know what you need. Call Chuck The Water Man for suggestions. 303-543-9600. Click here to: Jump to our Testimonial & Ratings page.
We recently got his comment on one of our posts:
Yr answer to the cause of water turning yellow from colorless if left for a few minutes prompted me to ask this question.
I am also facing similar problem. Can you please tell
a) Is iron the only reason that is turning water yellow
b) what is the solution for this? Can RO cure it?
Thanks and regards
Chuck, The Water Man is an experienced expert on “Problem Water”. Many times, other water companies will ask me how to identify & handle certain water problems with private well water. This May or May not be one of those times… There are lots of things that can discolor water. Yellow is the most common color. Iron, Manganese, Tannins & other organics are likely causes. A properly applied filtration system will correct the issues. Often Reverse Osmosis is part of the solution. A comprehensive water analysis will tell a true professional exactly what the best solution will be. Call Chuck, The Water Man at 303-543-9600 to proceed with problem solving. Click here to: Jump to our Testimonial & Ratings page.
Who Services Culligan Water Softeners in Denver Colorado ? Chuck, The Water Man does. It seems that some companies can’t keep up with the service & repairs on the equipment they sell. We get call just about every day from customers needing service on older equipment for other manufacturers. We welcome that business. Call any time… 303.543.9600. Click here to: Jump to our Testimonial & Ratings page.
Competitive Water Softeners in Denver Colorado. This weekend we had our water systems on display at the Denver Homeshow. We also had 1 to 3 of our professional staff in the booth at all times. During the 3 days, well over a hundred people stopped by to ask about how to solve their particular water problems and possible solutions. It was a great show. As you would expect, there were other companies there too. Most are friendly competition. One was the kind of guy that the rest of us refer to as a “Water Rat”. With about one year in business (claiming 40 years)… Not yet a BBB member… No company registration with the State of Colorado, He has a need to bash others. Buyer beware ! Most of us in this business are good strong companies with a long track record of service. This guy is ??????????????. Look for Tom Martino membership, BBB accreditation, Haystack Colorado listing, And the Colorado Secretary of State Business listing “In Good Standing”. Or just call Chuck The Water Man at 303-543-9600. We have all of those accolades. Good Luck. Click here to: Jump to our Testimonial & Ratings page.
Best Water Softeners in Denver are at Chuck The Water Man. When we started carrying the Clack WS1 control valve, we were the only ones in Denver. We were pioneers in the industry. Now everybody carries it. “Leaders lead… everybody else follows.” Now we have move up again to the 3M product line using the newer version of the Clack control valve. In another 10 years maybe everybody will want to carry the 3M product. I guess we will have to wait and see. Click here to: Jump to our Testimonial & Ratings page.
Water Heaters in Commerce City Colorado. Chuck, The Water Man put in 4 water heaters in the last 2 days in Commerce City, Colorado. I Think the reason we do so many water heaters lately is because we have them in stock. We also have full time weekend service. Therefore, if you need a water heater on Saturday or Sunday, we can deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
Who can fix a water heater in denver colorado ? Many times we can fix a water heater. But usually the water heater is better replaced. If it is leaking, it definitely needs replacing. If not leaking, repairs could be possible. Go to customer Ratings & Testimonials: See Ratings & Testimonials…
Denver Water Softeners. Many communities surrounding Denver have hard water and residents can benefit from installing a water softener. Chuck, The Water Man is the premier water softener dealer in the Denver Market and throughout Colorado. If you are in the market for a water softener, or just looking for info, call Chuck at 303-543-9600. Please take a look at our Ratings & Testimonials. Ratings & Testimonials