Water Softeners in Colorado have a new Twist

Water Softener Sales & Installations now require a “Colorado State Plumbing Contractor’s License”. Chuck, The Water Man is a Licensed Plumbing Contractor. Please understand… a Master Plumber does not qualify to do the job unless the company he/she works for is a Licensed Plumbing Contractor. As a Home Owner, you can protect yourself from “Bootleg” Plumbers & Water Softener companies by asking to see their Plumbing Contractor License. The License number must start with the letters PC……… As a matter of fact, any work that qualifies as “Plumbing” requires the same PC license. This is not just a policy… it is the Law.

Chuck Minott About Chuck Minott


One Response to “Water Softeners in Colorado have a new Twist”

  1. Chuck Minott on April 22nd, 2016 3:56 am
    Chuck Minott

    Call a Professional. This kind of work often requires a permit & inspection to ensure public safety. Chuck The Water Man removes and re-installs water softeners quite often. Call us at 303-543-9600

Feel free to leave a comment...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

Facebook Iconfacebook like buttonTwitter Icontwitter follow buttonVisit Our linkedin Profile